- 한국과학기술한림원과 YTN 사이언스가 공동 선정한 한국 과학계를 이끌어 갈
’10인의 젊은 과학자’ _ 서울대학교 재료공학부 남기태 교수님 | 2017.10
- Record-breaking South Korea scientists create Frontier Energy Solution company aiming “to take perovskite solar cells to every corner of the world” | 2017.09
- 서울대 재료공학부 남기태 교수 연구팀, 2017 국가연구개발 우수성과 100선 선정
자연계 생체촉매 작동원리 규명 및 세계 최고 수준 효율의 생체 모방형 촉매 소재 개발 | 2017.09
- 한국방사광이용자협회(KOSUA) – XAFS 분야 우수논문선정 | 2017.07
Mechanistic Investigation of Water Oxidation Catalyzed by Uniform,
Assembled MnO Nanoparticles (J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 2277−2285)
- Manganese oxide nanoparticles exhibit new catalytic pathway | 2017.03
- 장영실쇼 – 자연에서 찾은 찾은 미래, 생체 모방 기술 | 2016.01
- 미래 에너지, 환경 문제의 답…자연에서 찾다 | 2015.05
- 시금치로 물에서 수소 생산을? 국내 연구진 인공광합성 방식 개발 | 2015.05
- 빛과 물로 에너지 생산하는 인공 광합성 시스템 개발 | 2015.05
- 실험실과 산업을 연결하는 재료공학자 | 2015.05
- 기술·인문의 만남 ‘창의융합 콘서트’ | 2015.04
“뉴 노멀시대의 청년정신” 남기태 서울대학교 재료공학부 교수 [watch]
- 삼성 휴먼테크 – Energy & environment 분야 은상 | 2015.01
진경석, 정성은, 정동혁, 서홍민
Mn(III)-Decorated Sub-10nm MnO Nanocrystals with High Activity for Water Oxidation Catalysis
- ‘영’ 이노베이터가 희망이다 | 2014.10
- 융합 통해 생체기반 재료공학 새분야 개척한 ‘기획남’ | 2014.07
- 더 싸고 빠르게 수소 생산한다 | 2014.05
The development of a water oxidation catalyst has been a demanding challenge in realizing water splitting systems. Recently Kyoungsuk Jin and Jimin Park identified a new crystal structure, Mn3(PO4)2·3H2O, that precipitates spontaneously in aqueous solution at room temperature and demonstrated its high catalytic performance under neutral conditions. This study provides valuable insights into the interplay between atomic structure and catalytic activity.
- 생체물질로 거미줄같이 늘어나는나노필름 제작 | 2014.04
Our group present the interfacial phenomenon of spontaneous facet formation in a water droplet driven by designed peptide assembly. The well-ordered, densely packed, redox-active tyrosine units in the film can trigger or enhance chemical/electrochemical reactions, and can potentially serve as a platform to fabricate a molecularly tunable, self-repairable, flat peptide or hybrid film. This result is introduced on daily newspaper.
- 학연 공동연구로 그래핀 기반 수소생산용 촉매제 개발 | 2013.10
Recently published Uk Sim’s paper, “N-doped Monolayer Graphene Catalyst on Silicon Photocathode for Hydrogen Production” is introduced on daily newspaper. The paper proposed new hydrogen producing catalyst with far better efficiency than platinum. This is the best performance that ever reported and the newspaper expects that this technology will lead an era of mass production of hydrogen fuel.
- Hye-Eun Lee won silver prize in Dasan Conference | 2013.10
2013 Dasan Conferece was held in Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, Seoul, Korea. The aim of the in-depth science and technology conference is to discuss interdisciplinary topics in the area of advanced science that have drawn international attention. In the conference, Hye-Eun Lee had a oral presentation on SERS technique using M13
……………………………………..virus and awarded silver prize.
- Congratulation for your graduation! Arim and Seon Ae | 2013.08
- Lab is moved to 31-217 | 2013.07
- Farewell party for Dr. Tae-Youl Yang | 2013.06
We hold a farewell party for Dr. Tae-Youl Yang. He moved to Max Plank Institute in Germany and starts his new career as a world-best scientist. Best wishes to Dr. Yang.
- Dr. Jung-Ho Lee won excellence award in SNU Bio Festival | 2013.05
The 1st SNU Bio Festival was hold at Hoam faculty house in Seoul National University. In the festival Dr. Jung-Ho Lee won excellence award and i-pad mini as an additional prize.